As a member of the PMAH you will be able to:
1. Engage Filipino healthcare leaders in advancing the health and well-being of communities in Hawaii and abroad.
2. Be allowed to participate in a number of unparalleled networking opportunities to connect with your peers, mentors, and other medical leaders in Hawaii.
3. Attend conventions, seminars, dinners and other related events with like-minded professionals in the field
4. Keep up with the newest developments through our CME Courses and other educational opportunities
5. Become involved with Ohana Medical Missions, providing healthcare and health education to indigent patients in the Philippines, Hawaii, and other countries
Types of Membership
Healthcare professionals (M.D., D.O., D.D.S., D.P.M., Ph.D.) in the U.S. who are graduates of medical, osteopathic and dental school, as well as doctoral graduates in health-related disciplines, either actively engaging in clinical practice, or holding responsible positions in teaching, research or health administration. Regular members are eligible for nomination and election into the Board of Governors.
RESIDENT / FELLOW / INTERN / TRAINEE / STUDENT- $0.00 (USD)
Subscription period: 1 year, on: January 1st
Residents, Fellows, and Post-Graduates enrolled in accredited U.S. residency, fellowship, or post-doctorate training program.
Student members are limited to students enrolled in an accredited U.S. medical or dental schools as well as doctoral students from New England health-related academic institutions. Memberships fees for students are waived.